The Crawford County Economic Development Corporation (CCEDC) will provide the resources and local support structure necessary for economic development to lead job creation through best-case growth in the interest of Crawford County, the State of Wisconsin, its citizens and businesses.
Established as a non-profit organization, CCEDC serves as an association of individuals, industry groups, business leaders and elected officials with a shared interest in strengthening the economic climate of Crawford County, Wisconsin.
All participants in CCEDC share the common goal of seeking to promote conditions that will lead to job creation and improvement of economic conditions in the Crawford County.
CCEDC works independently and through partnerships to promote initiatives and projects with the following intent:
- To organize business retention efforts;
- To maintain and improve the County's business friendly climate;
- To encourage expansion of existing businesses while attracting new industries;
- To promote entrepreneurial and small business development to strengthen the innovation base;
- To help local business access new markets as well as engage in foreign trade;
- To support key sectors of the economy such as agriculture, health care, manufacturing and tourism;
- To mobilize the financial, educational, technical and human resources needed to expand and enhance the local economy;
- To realize economic stability through higher-skill/higher-wage job creation;
- To integrate local economic strengths into programs supporting industry cluster development;
- To contribute positively to economic competitiveness from the local to state level;
- To help market Crawford County regionally, nationally, and internationally;
- To collaboratively develop a vision for economic growth;
- To ensure all other possible action is taken improve economic conditions in Crawford County.